Jan 3, 2008

Learning to be adults

"Katie and I aren't exactly the oldest of people. We are both 22, Katie just graduated from college this last May. I am still attending Missouri Southern. There are certain "grown up" things that we have had to learn these last few months. Things like renters insurance (or the lack off), and trying to get accepted for some.
We don't always know what to do, and in those times that we get advice we are really very grateful. Sometimes other peoples advice doesn't really work, or even sound like its going to work. Living there, in the middle of the mess, makes you look at the circumstance completely differently. If we got to go home, across town, at the end of the day, we wouldn't always do things the way we do now."

I started this post on Wednesday night after i got off of work. I never got to finish the post. Katie called me, and i ended up at the ER with a kid from God's Resort till almost 5am. Lack of sleep made me completely forget what i was writing about. But i didn't feel like i could just erase it all.

No comments: